Last Modified: December 22, 2022
This policy applies to the information We collect:
● On this Website.
● In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between You and this Website.
● Through mobile and desktop applications You download from this Website, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between You and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
● Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Supliful or any third party; or
● Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under the age of 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If You are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website (if any), or provide any information about Yourself to Us, including Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any screen name or user name You may use. If We learn We have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If You believe We might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact Us at [email protected].
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of Our Website, including information:
● By which You may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("Personal Information");
● That is about You but individually does not identify You, such asYour business name, Account user name, Your business’s identifier such as itsregistration or tax ID number; and/or
● About Your internet connection, the equipment You use to accessOur Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
● Directly from You when You provide it to Us.
● Automatically as You navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
● From third parties, for example, Our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information We collect on or through Our Website may include:
● Information that You provide by filling in forms on Our Website.This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our Website, subscribing to Our Services, opening an Account, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask You for information when You enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Us, and when You report a problem with Our Website.
● Records and copies of Your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if You contact Us.
● Your responses to surveys that We might ask You to complete for research purposes.
● Details of transactions You carry out through Our Website and of the fulfillment of Your Orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an Order through Our Website.
● Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "Posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions (if any) are Posted on and transmitted to others at Your own risk. Although please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, We cannot control the actions of other Users of the Website with whom You may choose to share Your User Contributions. Therefore, We cannot and do not guarantee that Your User Contributions (if any) will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As You navigate through and interact with Our Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about Your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
● Details of Your visits to Our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that You access and use on the Website.
● Information about Your computer and internet connection, including Your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about Your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). You may contact Us at [email protected] for information on how You can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how We respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information We collect automatically may include Personal Information, or We may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve Our Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling Us to:
● Estimate Our audience size and usage patterns.
● Store information about Your preferences, allowing Us to customize Our Website according to Your individual interests.
● Speed up Your searches.
● Recognize You when You return to Our Website.
The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
● Flash Cookies. Certain features of Our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences and navigation to, from, and on Our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing Your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
● Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and Our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Supliful, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If You have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, You should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that We collect about You or that You provide to us, including any Personal Information:
● To present Our Website and its contents to You.
● To provide You with information, products, or services that You request from Us, including when You contact Us at Supliful Support.
● To fulfill any other purpose for which You provide it.
● To provide You with notices about Your Account, including expiration and renewal notices.
● To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us, including for billing and collection.
● To notify You about changes to Our Website or any products or services We offer or provide through it.
● To allow You to participate in interactive features on Our Website.
● In any other way, We may describe when You provide the information.
● For any other purpose with Your consent.
We may also use Your information to contact You about Our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to You. If You do not want Us to use Your information in this way, You may unsubscribe from promotional e-mails that You may receive from Us, or otherwise please contact Us at [email protected]. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information We have collected from You to enable Us to display advertisements to Our advertisers (if any) target audiences. Even though We do not disclose Your Personal Information for these purposes without Your consent if You click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement (if any), the advertiser may assume that You meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about Our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
● To Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
● To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support Our business.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Supliful’s assets, whether as a going concern or aspart of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Supliful about Our Website users is among the assets transferred.
● To third parties to market their products or services to You if You have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
● To fulfill the purpose for which You provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by Us when You provide the information.
● With Your consent.
We may also disclose Your Personal Information:
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Supliful, Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide You with choices regarding the Personal Information You provide to Us. We have created mechanisms to provide You with the following control over Your information:
● Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If You do not want Us to share Your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, You can opt-out by contacting Us at [email protected].
● Promotional Offers from Supliful. If You do not wish to have Your contact information used by Supliful to promote Our own or third parties' products or services, You can opt- out by unsubscribing from promotional e-mails that You may receive, or by sending Us an e-mail stating Your request to [email protected]. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to Supliful as a result of a product purchase, Order, product service experience or other transactions on the Website.
● Targeted Advertising. If You do not want Us to use information that We collect or that You provide to Us to deliver advertisements according to Our advertisers' target-audience preferences, You can opt-out by sending Us a request at [email protected].
We do not control third parties' collection or use of Your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide You with ways to choose not to have Your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to [email protected]. However, please know We do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change Your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting Your Account profile page.
You may also send Us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that You have provided to Us. We cannot delete Your Personal Information except by also deleting Your user Account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If You are a California resident, California law may provide You with additional rights regarding Our use of Your Personal Information. To learn more about Your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of this Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding Our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
We have implemented measures designed to secure Your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information You provide to Us is stored on Our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of Your information also depend on You. Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of Our Website, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share Your password with anyone. We urge You to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards (if any). The information You share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do Our best to protect Your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee the security of Your Personal Information transmitted to Our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.