We are looking for a hands-on full-stack TypeScript Engineer ready to tackle any problem in the way.
What will you do?
Your primary focus will be to maintain and build new tools that allow us to deliver our service to more people. You will work in a highly collaborative team within the Product & Engineering vertical building software of the highest quality, and develop a deep understanding of our technical products.
- Work closely with Product to spec out the technical aspects of a feature from inception through delivery
- Own TypeScript feature development, ensuring tracking/analytics are instrumented and your work meets the agreed upon acceptance criteria
- Continuously improve front and back end codebases
- Be involved and conduct small to large scale architecture discussions when necessary.
- Collaborate with other back-end engineers on various architectural decisions
Your professional skills and background:
- Extensive and thorough knowledge of TypeScript
- Strong knowledge of NodeJS and Express
- Strong knowledge of functional and object oriented programming
- Experience working with API service-based architectures, RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Experience with database modeling in Postgres and ORM
- Experience with ReactJS, NextJS
- Experience with building, deploying and operating technical components of sizable complexity.
You are an ideal candidate if you love building awesome WEB applications using the latest technologies, including ES6, TypeScript, NodeJS, React, NextJS, Prisma and GraphQL. You are a fast learner, like to discover & experiment with new technologies and solving complex problems makes your eyes shine.
What we offer:
- You’ll make great things. We offer a ground-floor opportunity to do influential work that will drive the entire company forward.
- You’ll matter. Every role in Supliful is important and everyone brings value to our daily tasks.
- You will have awesome colleagues. We are a bunch of friendly and supportive people who not only work together but also work out together, share books, eat out together and much more.
- You’ll have a life. We have a flexible work policy: as long as you’re in sync with the team you can work in the office or remotely with a schedule that suits you.
- You’ll learn a lot. We will share with you every in and out of our business including all performance and financial metrics.
- You’ll know how to get promoted. We will provide a clear roadmap and criteria on how to get promoted.
- Base salary: € 4000 – 5000 per month gross.
- We believe in what we do and we hire people who own the work they do. This mutual assurance is sealed with the Supliful stock options given to all our employees from the first day of joining Supliful.
By applying to this position, you agree that the personal information you shared will be processed by Supliful for the purpose of recruitment and saved for the period of 2 years, and you agree to receive our future vacancies in your email. Your personal data will not be disclosed to the third parties and/or used for any other purposes without your consent.
To apply, please send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “FullStack TypeScript Engineer” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you.