We don’t offer special discounts for samples but you can order samples at a base price (production price). To do that, simply create a product and publish it to your Shopify store without price markup. Then go to your storefront, click on the product and checkout as your customer would.
There are a few things to keep in mind though:
- You might want to customize labels before you order samples. This way you can also check out how your branding will look on the physical product.
- If you have an active store already, you may want to hide the product so that your store visitors can’t see it.
There are two ways to go about this:
- You could publish the sample product to your Shopify store while your website is experiencing the least traffic. Then order the sample and unpublish the product. (Suggested)
- You could only display products from a certain Collection on your site. Here’s how:
Login to your Shopify dashboard, open Collections under the Products tab and click Create Collection
Name your collection, add a condition “Product tag – is equal to – live” and click Save
Open All Products, select all your existing products, click More actions, Add tags and add a tag “live”
In the Sales Channels menu, click Navigation and open the Menu which includes your product catalog
Edit the menu item which includes your Catalog, remove the existing Link and choose Collections instead. Pick the collection that you created earlier. Don’t forget to Apply changes and Save menu.
Now when you publish products from Supliful, they will not appear in your Catalog as long as you don’t tag them as “Live”.
To open the sample product on your website and order it:
- Go to the All Products page.
- Scroll down and in the SEO box copy the product page link.
- Paste the link in URL bar and press Enter.
- Finally, simply add the product to cart and check out.