With Supliful you can launch your own branded supplement product line in a few easy steps with no upfront costs. Once everything is set up, orders will sync with suppliers automatically. Here are the basic steps to get started:
- Connect your Shopify store to your Supliful account
- Customize and publish products to your storefront
- Drive customers to your Shopify store
Connecting your Shopify store
Shopify is an e-commerce platform that allows anyone to set up an online store and sell their products. Shopify is now the leading commerce platform designed for businesses of all sizes. If you don’ t have a Shopify store already create your store now. They offer a 14 day free trial before charging you; prices then start from $29/month.
We created a Shopify app that was reviewed and approved by the Shopify team. Follow the steps bellow to add the app to your Shopify store.
- In the left sidebar of your Supliful dashboard click on the “Shopify Connect” tab
- Now open your Shopify store dashboard
- From the URL bar copy your store name (Use only the shop id, for example – “my-new-shop.myshopify.com” without the protocol (https://) and the domain (myshopify.com))
- Back in the Supliful dashboard, paste the store name in the Shop ID bar and click Add Shop
- A new window will open in Shopify. Click the Add App button and confirm the app permissions
You’ve now connected your Shopify store with Supliful! If you would like to offer your customers Express shipping than you need to set up shipping methods.
Customize and publish products to your storefront
Do you already have a store concept, brand colors and logo? If not, browse around the internet for similar products and get some inspiration. It will make the product label customization much easier.
As much as we want to make Supliful super seamless, at the BETA stage we had to settle for label design templates that need to be customized on Photoshop and Illustrator. You can get each app for $20.99/mo or all Adobe apps for $52.99/mo on the official Adobe website.
Our label design templates are well structured and easy to customize. If you have basic skills with Adobe apps or if you spend some time learning the basics from Youtube tutorials, than should be easy. Our goal, however, is to move to a drag and drop label design tool as soon as possible.
Here’s a brief video on customizing label templates:
If you would like us to customize labels for you, then head to the Get Label Designs page.
Drive customers to your Shopify store
Once the products are uploaded to your store it’s time to sell them.
If you would like to make sure of our service and supplement quality, we suggest you order samples first. When ordering samples you need to pay the base price only.