Your main role will be to fulfil incoming orders, manage inventory and plan on how to improve the fulfillment process to make it faster and more cost-effective.
- Print product labels, apply them to products and package for shipping;
- Take care of printing equipment;
- Improve the existing fulfilment process to prepare 1 order per minute;
- Develop a systematic process for order fulfilment;
- Provide support to Brand Holder relating to products and product fulfilment.
Your professional skills and background:
- Familiar with printing equipment and related software;
- Fluent in English
- Eager to learn and is ready to quickly adapt to changes in priorities
You are an ideal candidate if you are empathetic, optimistic and you take rejection easily. You should be able to learn quickly and relentlessly find new ways to approach the same problem. We are looking for a sales-driven and enthusiastic person who gets an adrenaline rush from closing sales leads.
What we offer:
- You’ll make great things. We offer a ground-floor opportunity to do influential work that will drive the entire company forward.
- You’ll matter. Every role in Supliful is important and everyone brings value to our daily tasks.
- You will have awesome colleagues. We are a bunch of friendly and supportive people who not only work together but also work out together, share books, eat out together and much more.
- You’ll have a life. We have a flexible work policy: as long as you’re in sync with the team you can work in the office or remotely with a schedule that suits you.
- You’ll learn a lot. We will share with you every in and out of our business including all performance and financial metrics.
- You’ll know how to get promoted. We will provide a clear roadmap and criteria on how to get promoted.
- Base salary: € 800 – 1200 per month gross.
- We believe in what we do and we hire people who own the work they do. This mutual assurance is sealed with the Supliful stock options given to all our employees from the first day of joining Supliful.
By applying to this position, you agree that the personal information you shared will be processed by Supliful for the purpose of recruitment and saved for the period of 2 years, and you agree to receive our future vacancies in your email. Your personal data will not be disclosed to the third parties and/or used for any other purposes without your consent.
To apply, please send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “Fulfilment associate” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you.