Your main role will be to manage inventory and supervise the work of fulfillment associates. Place orders with existing suppliers and arrange the import of products to Supliful warehouses in Denver, US and Riga, Latvia.
- Manage inventory and supervise fulfillment associates;
- Take care of printing equipment and follow there is enough supplies;
- Source product suppliers in US and EU markets;
- Look for new equipment, introduce new process flows;
- Improve the existing fulfilment process to prepare 1 order per minute;
- Develop a systematic process for order fulfilment.
Your professional skills and background:
- More than 3 years’ experience in sourcing suppliers and ordering products;
- More than 3 years’ experience in inventory management;
- Experience with importing food supplements in US market;
- Work experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Reader is a plus;
- Familiarity with printing equipment is a plus;
You are an ideal candidate if you are empathetic, optimistic and you take rejection easily. You should be able to learn quickly and relentlessly find new ways to approach the same problem. We are looking for a sales-driven and enthusiastic person who gets an adrenaline rush from closing sales leads.
What we offer:
- You’ll make great things. We offer a ground-floor opportunity to do influential work that will drive the entire company forward.
- You’ll matter. Every role in Supliful is important and everyone brings value to our daily tasks.
- You will have awesome colleagues. We are a bunch of friendly and supportive people who not only work together but also work out together, share books, eat out together and much more.
- You’ll have a life. We have a flexible work policy: as long as you’re in sync with the team you can work in the office or remotely with a schedule that suits you.
- You’ll learn a lot. We will share with you every in and out of our business including all performance and financial metrics.
- You’ll know how to get promoted. We will provide a clear roadmap and criteria on how to get promoted.
- Base salary: € 1800 – 2500 per month gross.
- We believe in what we do and we hire people who own the work they do. This mutual assurance is sealed with the Supliful stock options given to all our employees from the first day of joining Supliful.
By applying to this position, you agree that the personal information you shared will be processed by Supliful for the purpose of recruitment and saved for the period of 2 years, and you agree to receive our future vacancies in your email. Your personal data will not be disclosed to the third parties and/or used for any other purposes without your consent.
To apply, please send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] and include “Fulfillment Manager” in the subject field. We look forward to hearing from you.