You have freedom to customize the label design with your logo and colors. You are, however required to display:
- Name of the dietary supplement
- The net quantity of contents statement (amount of the dietary supplement)
- The nutrition labeling (Supplement Facts)
- The ingredient list (Supplement Facts)
- The name and place of business of the manufacturer, packer, or distributor.
In the above example label sections are highlighted in three colors.
Green color means you can add or remove and freely modify the content of the section. In the above example, you can change the name of the product and add your logo.
Yellow color means you can only modify the content of the section.
- In the Middle Panel you can add/remove product benefits and highlight product properties ONLY as long as you add an asterisk
so that it refers back to the disclaimer in the Left Panel. Do not use unproven claims or aggressive marketing.
- In th Left Panel you can provide more information on dosage ONLY as long as manufacturer dosage remains the same.
In the Right Panel you must add your Company Name and Address.
Red Color means you mustn’t modify this section in any way.
Design requirements are much simpler. You can change the background color, font color, add shapes, illustrations and icons so long as:
- The letters are at least one-sixteenth (1/16) inch in height based on the lower case letter “o,” (Generally speaking, don’t use font size lower than 5pts)
- The lettering must contrast sufficiently (it does not need to be black and white) with the background so as to be easy to read.
Before sending the products to your end customer for first our internal labeling experts will verify the designed label and check whether it meets the above requirements. Once a design is approved all orders will be fulfilled automatically.